20th Anniversary incredABLE Day Frequently Asked Questions
How does the virtual 5k Run Challenge work?
- Start by registering as an incredABLE Virtual Runner.
- Click here to find a course near you or click here for the incredABLE 5K race map and run it on your own time.
- Submit a screenshot of your best time to email@example.com by midnight May 16, 2021.
- All registered runners who submit their time by May 16 will be entered into a random drawing to win a Garmin Forerunner 735XT Fitness Watch.
- In addition, runners who submit their time will be eligible to qualify for first-place runners (based on submitted time) for each category and those winners will receive an incredABLE Day swag bag! The categories are: Adult Male (over 18), Adult Female (over 18), Jr. Male (under 18), Jr. Female (under 18), Sr. Male (over 65), Sr. Female (over 65), Adult Non-binary (over 18), Jr. Non-binary (under 18)
Winners will be announced during the live streamed virtual event on May 23rd.
WHAT ABOUT THE COMMUNITY WALK?
The incredABLE Community Walk is now the Keep Moving Challenge. We have 2 categories: incredABLE Participant (over 12) and incredABLE Kids (12 and under)
- Start by registering as an incredABLE participant or an incredABLE Kid
- Start tracking your activity hours (walking, running, dancing, yoga, etc..). You can use a fitness app or download the Keep Moving Activity Tracker or Keep Moving Kids Tracker. (Any amount of activity hours counts! Just do your best to keep moving!)
- To be entered as a contestant, submit a Keep Moving Activity Tracker or a Keep Moving Kids Tracker by midnight May 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One incredABLE Participant will win a Garmin Vivofit 4 Activity Tracker Watch and 3 lucky incredABLE Kids will each win one of these prizes:
Winners will be randomly drawn and announced during the live streamed virtual event on May 23rd.
Where/When does the event begin?
HMEA's 20th Anniversary incredABLE Day celebration will begin on March 1 and end with our live broadcast event on May 23rd when you can watch the 5k road race, awards ceremony, and raffle pull.
Tune into our Facebook page @ 10 AM on May 23rd to watch the LIVE Broadcast event!
What incredABLE Day activities can I participate in?
- Two Smarty Pants Virtual Trivia games
- Two Jukebox Virtual Bingo games
- A photo and video contests
- Take-Out to Give-Back restaurant fundraisers
- 20th Anniversary: A Stroll Down Memory Lane virtual event
- Dream Raffle, 50/50 Raffle, Silent Auction
- and more!
How will I get my prizes?
You can schedule a pick-up at our Franklin, MA office or we can send you an invoice for shipping. Gift cards can be mailed as no additional cost.
Do I have to fundraise if I register for the 20th Anniversary incredABLE Day?
Since incredABLE Day raises money for HMEA’s programs, we would be grateful if you would help us fundraise! The more money you raise, the more money that goes to HMEA's programs!
However, we are so grateful for your participation and we do not require any addition fundraising.
What is the Participant Center?
The Participant Center is where you can edit your profile, write your personal story and add a fundraising goal. It also contains tools to help you quickly and easily maximize your fundraising activity and to encourage your friends and family to support this cause.
Do I need to set a fundraising goal?
No, you are not required to set a fundraising goal; however, we suggest you set your goal at $75.
What if I have donations after the event?
We will gratefully accept donations after the event. Please send them to:
Att: Development Dept.
8 Forge Park East, Franklin, MA 02038
Where can I buy raffle tickets?
50/50 Qik Pik: $25 per ticket . Purchase tickets at hmea.org/50-50-raffle
Prizes are donated so that all sales can go directly back to HMEA's programs. You can even choose which program benefits from your purchase.